Friday, June 22, 2007

The Movies: Ocean Series VS Mission Impossible Series

Mission Impossible are nice TV series movies that played when i was teenage. This is a nice movie. It's show how is team work.

Back to the present time. Nowdays, Mission Impossible Theatres Series are movies that i don't recommend it. Not like the TV series, Mission Impossible Theatre Series don't show the team power. They just show Ethan Hunt individual skill. I have seen Mission Impossible on teater, but I just see MI:II after the vcd has came out on the vcd rental, and I not even see the MI:III movie. Better than see Mission Impossible Theatre Movies Series, i would prefer Die Hard series, Entrapment, or James Bond: Tomnorrow Never Die (Honestly, for the James Bond Series, I just like James Bond: Tomorrow Never Die movie).

So we can match it with Ocean series. That movies show their team work. Every member of the team show their skill. These films make me remember about the old Mission impossible TV series. Also, it's funny enough. For the Ocean's Eleven and Twelve, i got the VCD from my friends. So, now, Oceans Thirteen played on theater, and I go to see it. Damn, I'm right, this movies still a good movies. And because its playing at the same time as Fantastic Four plays, so, i don't need to queue for the ticket. :P I don't need the special effect, i need the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment